Types of VanDutch Cookies
By visiting the site you accept, by default, VanDutch placing cookies in your device. Without cookies, you may not be able to (correctly) use some parts of VanDutch.com.
If you do not want VanDutch.com to place cookies in your device, you can refuse the cookies through the browser options or settings.
Alternatively, you can selectively choose which types of cookie to allow.
Anonymous cookies that allow visitors to browse VanDutch.com, use its functions and access protected areas.
They are also used to make it easier for customers to browse and to:
– Remind customers of the chosen country and provide the relevant content
– Remember the departure airport while booking a flight
– Ensure that the website works properly
The information collected by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes.
If the use of this type of cookie is not permitted, some parts of VanDutch.com cannot be used.
Targeting and/or Marketing Cookies
Cookies used to send different versions of a web page for marketing purposes and also to:
– Show relevant and customized advertisements
– Limit the number of times each advert is shown
– Measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign
Remember the visit and share the data collected with third parties; for example, advertisers These cookies are often linked to the functions of the website belonging to the third party in question.
Cookies used to obtain statistical data on customers’ use of the website and to:
– Gather feedback on customer satisfaction through surveys on our website
– Gather information on how customers use the website so that its usability can be improved
– The information collected by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes.